The market for rental housing is growing rapidly in Spain and in Malaga in particular. It is a growing market, but still a relatively small part of the total housing market supply and far from the level of other EU countries.
Iberian Yield aims to develop and manage affordable rental properties in Spain that also contribute to sustainable community development. Our investment strategy is well optimised to create maximum value for our investors. The strategy refers to investments which represent:
- strategic location with good demand
- potential for value growth, some vacancy in the market and opportunity for lease optimisation
- can create positive effects when introducing new technologies
- is in line with future trends resulting in a stronger demand in the long term and thus a more positive rental development compared to the market
- taking into account timing and macro events
Iberian Yield offers a unique opportunity to invest in a portfolio of affordable, low-risk, high-quality rental housing developments that also benefit the local community.